TV-bridge "Ukrainian power sector: up-coming privatization". November 7
|English version||Українська версія|
State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU)
announces the investors’ TV-bridge
on the upcoming privatization of the energy companies in Ukraine
with the participation of:
- Oleksandr Ryabchenko - State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU), Head
- Petro Omelyanovskyy - NJSC ‘Energy Company of Ukraine’, President
- Eduard Sokolovskiy – ‘Kyivenergo’, General director
- Volodymyr Mazyar – ‘Zapadenergo’, acting Chairman of the Board
- Mykyta Konstantinov – Ministry for energy and coal of Ukraine, Department head.
Please join our on-line Internet cast at 15:00pm-17:00pm European time
This webcast will provide an excellent opportunity
to ask questions to senior Ukrainian officials,
learn about investment opportunities in the Ukraine’s power sector and
understand the Ukrainian energy sector privatization process.
Please find below the Comments' form to ask your questions - they will be addressed to the TV-bridge speakers and participants during the on-line broadcast.
We kindly ask you to ask questions relevant to the discussion’s topic.
Because of strict timelines of the event, unanswered questions will be all proceeded after and presented here within two days.
Please enter here your questions only.
To participate at the event in Kyiv or Frankfurt, please contact email@example.com